Votre question

probleme d'installation

Tags :
  • Windows XP
  • Logiciels
Dernière réponse : dans Logiciels
18 Octobre 2006 10:58:57

bonjour a tous, j'ai depuis lontent roller coaster tycoon et ca fais lontent que je n'y ai pas jouer et lorsque je souhaite l'installer il me marque jouer ou desinstaller alors je met l'expansion et il me marque que le je n'est pas intaller pourquoi je ne peut pas installer le jeu? je ne comprend pas. AIDER MOI S'IL VOUS PLAÎT.

Autres pages sur : probleme installation

18 Octobre 2006 11:27:02

Salut,

Je suppose que tu es sous XP ???
Ton jeu date-t-il de XP ou win98... car les jeux de win 98 ne sont pas compatibles avec XP.
Tu as besoin d'un émulateur spécifique...

@+
18 Octobre 2006 11:35:02

ce jeu date effectivement de widows 98 et j'ai un xp mais pourrais tu me dire quel est cet emulateur?
Contenus similaires
18 Octobre 2006 11:39:05

Désolé pour ça...
je connais pas le nom mais Google pourra sans doute t'aider.

:hello: 
18 Octobre 2006 11:39:31

salut, je ne pense pas qu'il y ait besoin d'un émulateur: cette démarche peut suffire:

Ton jeu s'installe, soit au démarrage du cd, soit il faut explorer le cd et exécuter setup.exe ou install.exe.

Ensuite, aprés l'installation, faire un clic droit sur l'icône qui permet de lancer le jeu, cliquer sur Propriétés, choisir le volet: compatibilité et dans la liste cocher Windows 98.
Si cela ne fonctionne pas bien, retourner dans Compatibilité et cocher dans les autres options.
18 Octobre 2006 11:41:27

merci je vais voir si sa marche :ange: 
18 Octobre 2006 11:42:11

Merci Sham-Rock de me compléter si bien...

Je connaissais pas ses propriétés... ça peut être intéressant
18 Octobre 2006 11:54:41

ca ne marche pas enfaite, ce probleme est dû a real arcade car dès que je clic sur jouer, dans le cd il y a un racourci pour real arcade et autrement il y a data, save game, scenarios,traks, launch,license, readme, regid, setup, the uninstall file, version.
dans launch il y a ecrit: [Main]
GameName=RollerCoaster Tycoon
GameNameFontSize=15
**************************************************************************************************
LaunchSound=ding.wav
ExitSound=ding.wav
RealArcade=Yes

[Upsell]
UpsellWidth=265
UpsellGraphic=upsell.bmp
UpsellFontSize=8
UpsellLine2=Simple, Safe, Secure, Guaranteed e-commerce
UpsellLine3=gives you instant, unlimited access to your games.
UpsellLine4=
UpsellLine5=Don't let time limits keep you away from
UpsellLine6=RollerCoaster Tycoon!
UpsellLine7=Purchase the full version today!
UpsellLine8=
UpsellLine9=
UpsellLine10=
UpsellLine11=
UpsellLine12=
UpsellButtonLabel=Buy Game Now
UpsellURL=www.real.com/games/rollercoastertycoon/plus.html?src=Re...
**************************************************************************************************
dans license il y a ecrit: REALNETWORKS, INC.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
RollerCoaster Tycoon

REDISTRIBUTION NOT PERMITTED EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BELOW.

Software License for RollerCoaster Tycoon

IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement for RollerCoaster Tycoon ("Game") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and RealNetworks, Inc. and the developer of the Game (collectively "RN"). By clicking on the "Yes" button, installing, copying, playing or otherwise using the Game, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, click on the "No" button and/or do not install the Game.

EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED BELOW, THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT APPLY TO ALL VERSIONS OF THE GAME, INCLUDING VERSIONS DOWNLOADED OR ACQUIRED WITHOUT CHARGE ("SHAREWARE"), FULL VERSIONS FOR WHICH A FEE IS CHARGED, AND ANY LICENSE KEYS IF APPLICABLE.

THE SHAREWARE VERSION OF THIS GAME MAY CONTAIN USE, FEATURE OR TIME LIMITATIONS. IN ORDER TO REMOVE SUCH LIMITATIONS, YOU MAY PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION OF THE GAME AT WWW.REAL.COM/GAMES.

1. GRANT OF LICENSE. RN hereby grant to you a non-exclusive license to use the Game and Documentation, provided you may: (i) use the Game on any single computer; (ii) use the Game on a second computer so long as the first and second computers are not used simultaneously; (iii) copy the Game for back-up, archival purposes provided any copy must contain all of the original Game's proprietary notices.

2. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS.

a) You may not: (i) permit other individuals to use the Game except under the terms listed above; (ii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law) or create derivative works based upon the Game or Documentation; (iii) copy the Game or Documentation (except for back-up or archival purposes); (iv) rent, lease, transfer, or otherwise transfer rights to the Game or Documentation; or (v) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Game or Documentation.

b) You agree that you shall only use the Game and Documentation in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you use the Game and Documentation, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.

c) The Game is for private use only. You may not use or display this Game for any commercial purpose.

d) You may distribute only the Shareware version of this Game to third parties. You may not distribute any other version of this Game, or any applicable license keys, to any third party.

3. COPIES OF SOFTWARE AND ENHANCEMENTS. If you receive the first copy of the Game electronically and a second copy on physical media (e.g., CD, diskette, etc.), the second copy may be used for archival purposes only and may not be transferred to or used by any other person. This license does not grant you any right to any enhancement or update.

4. TITLE. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Game and Documentation shall remain in RN and/or its suppliers. The Game is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international copyright treaties. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Game including any content contained in the Game media demonstration files shall be retained by the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This license gives you no rights to such content.

5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: THE GAME AND DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RN FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RN OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE GAME, EVEN IF RN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

6. TERMINATION: This License Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this license. No notice shall be required from RN to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Game and Documentation.

7. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS: U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS: This Game and Documentation may be provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software--Restricted Rights at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR supplement, as applicable. Manufacturer is RealNetworks, Inc./2601 Elliott, Suite 1000/ Seattle, Washington, 98121. You are responsible for complying with all trade regulations and laws both foreign and domestic. You acknowledge that none of the Game or underlying information or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country subject to a U.S. embargo; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Denied Parties List or Entity List. By using the Game you are agreeing to the foregoing and are representing and warranting that (i) no U.S. federal agency has suspended, revoked, or denied you export privileges, (ii) you are not located in or under the control of a national or resident of any such country or on any such list, and (iii) you will not export or re-export the Game to any prohibited county, or to any prohibited person, entity, or end-user as specified by U.S. export controls.

8. MISCELLANEOUS. This License Agreement shall constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us. The terms and conditions contained in this License Agreement may not be modified except in a writing duly signed by you and an authorized representative of RN. If any provision of this License Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and such decision shall not affect the enforceability of such provision under other circumstances, or of the remaining provisions hereof under all circumstances. This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflicts of law provisions, and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Washington. Any and all unresolved disputes arising under this License Agreement shall be submitted to arbitration in the State of Washington; except that, to the extent that you have breached or have indicated your intention to breach this License Agreement in any manner which may cause continuing or irreparable harm to RN (including, but not limited to, any breach that may impact RN's intellectual property rights, or a breach by reverse engineering), RN may seek injunctive relief, or any other appropriate relief, in any court of competent jurisdiction. Any arbitration of a dispute under this Agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. This License Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.

Copyright © 2000 RealNetworks, Inc. and/or its suppliers. 2601 Elliott Ave., Suite 1000, Seattle, Washington 98121 U.S.A. All rights reserved. RealNetworks is a registered trademark of RealNetworks, Inc.

Includes Xaudio software Copyright © 1996-2000 Xaudio Corporation All Rights Reserved.

dans readme il y a ecrit: RollerCoaster Tycoon

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
-------------------

Minimum System Requirements:

Pentium 90 CPU
Windows 95/98/ME/XP
16 MB RAM
4X CD ROM DRIVE
at least 50MB free hard drive space
1 MB SVGA card
Windows 95 compatible Sound Card
DirectX 5.0 (included on CD)
Mouse

Recommended System Requirements: (for good game performance)

Pentium 200 MMX CPU
Windows 95/98/ME/XP
32 MB RAM
8X CD ROM DRIVE
at least 50MB free hard drive space
2 MB accelerated SVGA card
Mouse

Ideal System Requirements: (for ultimate game performance)

Pentium II 350 CPU
Windows 95/98/ME/XP
64 MB RAM
8X CD ROM DRIVE
at least 180 MB free hard drive space
4 MB accelerated SVGA card
Mouse

Installation Of Direct X:
-------------------------
RollerCoaster Tycoon requires DirectX 5.0 or higher in order to run. If you do not
have this installed on your computer, you will be prompted to install DirectX 5.0
while installing the game. Click "yes" when prompted to install DirectX 5.0 and
continue installing the game.

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE
---------------------
You can improve game performance by doing one, several, or all of the
following:

1. Select the 'Full' install option during the set-up process.
2. In 'Sound Options' in the game, select 'Minimum Sound Quality'. This will reduce
the quality and quantity of sound in the game, but will improve speed on slow
machines.

TROUBLESHOOTING
---------------

Problem: The installation procedure installs DirectX 5.0 onto your computer,
but the game fails with a DirectX error message.
Cure: Shut down the computer and re-start it, then try running the game again.

Problem: The game locks up or crashes with an obscure error message.
Cure: This is most likely caused by errors in the Windows drivers for either
the display card, or sound card. Obtain the latest patches or driver
upgrades from your computer or card manufacturer, and install them
before running the game.

Problem: Installing DirectX 5.0 causes the display to become unstable.
Cure: Boot up Windows 95 in safe-mode (press F8 while booting, then select
safe mode), then remove all display drivers from System Properties,
then re-boot and let Windows re-install the display drivers, or run
Add New Hardware.

Problem: No sound or very quiet sound.
Cure: Check the Windows sound volume and mute control and speaker
connections.

Problem: Poor game performance when running the game in a window on the
desktop or using 800x600 or 1024x768 resolutions.
Cure: Use full-screen 640x480 resolution for best game performance.

Problem: The installer fails when trying to install the game in Japanese
on a non-Japanese version of Windows 95/98.
Cure: The Japanese version of the game will only install and function
correctly when running on Japanese Windows 95/98.

ADDITIONAL GAME PLAYING HINTS
-----------------------------
Raising/Lowering squares of land: To raise a single square of land which is
so low it is hidden by surrounding land, increase the area of effect on the
'Land' window, then select the area of land around the hidden square and
raise it, which will pull the hidden square back up to the surrounding level.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT
-----------------
In the unlikely event that you experience problems with RollerCoaster Tycoon,
you can contact us at:

http://customerrelations.real.com/scripts/rnforms/tech_...

If you can, please include the following information along with the
description of your problem:

Computer manufacturer and type
Operating system
CPU Type and Speed
Amount of RAM
Soundcard Type
Videocard Type
Registration name and code (if applicable)

Distributed by RealNetworks, Inc.
RN Version 1.0
dans setup il y a ecrit: [SETUP]
EULA =
APPTITLE = RollerCoaster Tycoon
NUMCOMPONENTS = 1
COMPONENT 1 NAME = f699fefd
VERSION = 1.0.0.1000
SCRIPTFILE = GENERIC.SPC
OPTIONAL = 0
dans the uninstall file il y a ecrit:[Folders]
Dir1=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\
Dir2=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\
Dir3=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Saved Games\
Dir4=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\
Dir5=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\
Dir6=C:\Documents and Settings\ronan\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Real\
Dir7=C:\Documents and Settings\ronan\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Real\Games\
[TotalChanges]
Folders=7
RegKeys=11
Files=120
[RegKeys]
Reg1=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0
Reg2=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0\Uninstall
Reg3=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0\Product0
Reg4=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0\DisplayName
Reg5=-2147483646\SOFTWARE\Fish Technology Group\RollerCoaster Tycoon Setup\Path
Reg6=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0\DisplayName
Reg7=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Update\6.0\Preferences\Components\f699fefd:1.0\Product1
Reg8=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon.f699fefd
Reg9=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon.f699fefd\1.0
Reg10=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon.f699fefd\1.0\Executable
Reg11=-2147483648\SOFTWARE\RealNetworks\Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon.f699fefd\1.0\InstallPath
[Files]
File1=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\csg1.dat
File2=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\csg1i.dat
File3=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css1.dat
File4=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css10.dat
File5=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css11.dat
File6=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css12.dat
File7=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css13.dat
File8=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css14.dat
File9=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css15.dat
File10=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css16.dat
File11=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css17.dat
File12=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css2.dat
File13=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css3.dat
File14=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css4.dat
File15=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css5.dat
File16=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css6.dat
File17=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css7.dat
File18=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css8.dat
File19=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\css9.dat
File20=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\game.cfg
File21=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\kanji.dat
File22=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\mp.dat
File23=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\tutk.dat
File24=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\tutl.dat
File25=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\tutoriak.dat
File26=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Data\tutorial.dat
File27=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\generic.spc
File28=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\launch.ini
File29=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\license.txt
File30=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\rcty.exe
File31=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\readme.txt
File32=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\regid.exe
File33=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Saved Games\001
File34=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc.idx
File35=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc0.sc4
File36=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc1.sc4
File37=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc10.sc4
File38=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc11.sc4
File39=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc12.sc4
File40=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc13.sc4
File41=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc14.sc4
File42=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc15.sc4
File43=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc16.sc4
File44=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc17.sc4
File45=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc18.sc4
File46=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc19.sc4
File47=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc2.sc4
File48=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc20.sc4
File49=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc3.sc4
File50=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc4.sc4
File51=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc5.sc4
File52=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc6.sc4
File53=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc7.sc4
File54=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc8.sc4
File55=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Scenarios\sc9.sc4
File56=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\setup.ini
File57=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\batflyer.td4
File58=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\batflyer.tp4
File59=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\big 90.td4
File60=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\big 90.tp4
File61=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\big bob.td4
File62=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\big bob.tp4
File63=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\boomerang.td4
File64=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\boomerang.tp4
File65=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\corkscrew.td4
File66=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\corkscrew.tp4
File67=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\crazy caterpillar.td4
File68=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\crazy caterpillar.tp4
File69=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\crazy vole.td4
File70=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\crazy vole.tp4
File71=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\danglefeet.td4
File72=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\danglefeet.tp4
File73=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\demon drop.td4
File74=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\demon drop.tp4
File75=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\exterminator.td4
File76=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\exterminator.tp4
File77=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\figure 8 track.td4
File78=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\figure 8 track.tp4
File79=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\fizzly.td4
File80=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\fizzly.tp4
File81=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\flight of the phoenix.td4
File82=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\flight of the phoenix.tp4
File83=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\force 9.td4
File84=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\force 9.tp4
File85=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\logger's revenge.td4
File86=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\logger's revenge.tp4
File87=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\manic miner.td4
File88=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\manic miner.tp4
File89=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mega track.td4
File90=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mega track.tp4
File91=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini bob.td4
File92=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini bob.tp4
File93=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini cars.td4
File94=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini cars.tp4
File95=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini maze.td4
File96=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini maze.tp4
File97=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini miner.td4
File98=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mini miner.tp4
File99=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mischief.td4
File100=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\mischief.tp4
File101=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\raging rocket.td4
File102=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\raging rocket.tp4
File103=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\red baron.td4
File104=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\red baron.tp4
File105=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\ropey rapids.td4
File106=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\ropey rapids.tp4
File107=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\shuttle loop.td4
File108=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\shuttle loop.tp4
File109=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\spiral maze.td4
File110=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\spiral maze.tp4
File111=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\steeplechase.td4
File112=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\steeplechase.tp4
File113=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\venom rail.td4
File114=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\venom rail.tp4
File115=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\woodchip.td4
File116=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Tracks\woodchip.tp4
File117=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\version.txt
File118=c:\My Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon\Setup.ini
File119=C:\Documents and Settings\ronan\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\Real\Games\RollerCoaster Tycoon.lnk
File120=C:\Documents and Settings\ronan\Bureau\RollerCoaster Tycoon.lnk
dans version il y a ecrit :1.0
18 Octobre 2006 12:45:59

Je ne comprends rien Ronan :) 
tu as réussi à l'installer ou pas?
si tu n'as pas réussi, donne-nous le message d'erreur.
Il faut que l'on comprenne exactement ce qui ne marche pas pour pouvoir t'aider
Tom's guide dans le monde
  • Allemagne
  • Italie
  • Irlande
  • Royaume Uni
  • Etats Unis
Suivre Tom's Guide
Inscrivez-vous à la Newsletter
  • ajouter à twitter
  • ajouter à facebook
  • ajouter un flux RSS